Mr. Cabe is a trial attorney specializing in personal injury and criminal defense. His criminal defense practice focuses on state and federal charges ranging from DUI to conspiracy, R.I.C.O. Act violations, and white-collar crime. At the same time, Mr. Cabe’s civil practice focuses on personal injury, medical malpractice, and wrongful death.
Prior to joining Mayo|Hill, he served as an Assistant District Attorney for the Macon Judicial Circuit in Central Georgia. As a prosecutor, Mr. Cabe handled a variety of criminal cases, ranging from DUI to murder. Mr. Cabe excels in the courtroom, and his criminal trial experience increases the value of the services he provides to clients.
Mr. Cabe’s trial skills occasionally transfer from the courtroom to the classroom. For years, he has coached trial advocacy teams for the Mercer University School of Law. His teams have traveled all over the United States for competitions, and notable victories include wins over New York University; University of California, Berkeley; and Harvard University.
Prior to his service as an Assistant District Attorney, Mr. Cabe began his legal career as a corporate attorney for the prestigious law firm of Spivey, Pope, & Green. While there, he also helped victims of negligence and malpractice, and the experience of benefitting those clients fuels his current practice.
Outside the practice of law, Mr. Cabe enjoys spending time with his family, golfing, hunting, and Brazilian jiu jitsu.
- University of Georgia, B.A. (2009)
- Mercer University, Walter F. George School of Law, Juris Doctor (2014)
- Phi Delta Phi Legal Honor Society, President
- Gibbons Criminal Procedure Moot Court Competition, 2nd Place
- Mercer Law School Closing Argument Competition, 1st Place
Honors and Community Involvement
- Trial Advocacy Team Coach, Mercer University, Walter F. George School of Law
- Macon Telegraph Best of the Best (2021): Best Law Practice in Macon
- William Augustus Bootle Inn of Court, Member
- State Bar of Georgia, Member
- All Georgia Trial Courts.
- Georgia Court of Appeals
In the News:
Our Results: “Relentless” Robert Cabe Recovers $1,000,000 in Wrongful Death Case