Mr. Cabe is an attorney specializing in medical malpractice, personal injury, and criminal defense (with a specialization in DUI defense).
Prior to joining Mayo|Hill, he served as an Assistant District Attorney for the Macon Judicial Circuit in Central Georgia. As a prosecutor, Mr. Cabe handled a variety of criminal cases, ranging from DUI to murder. Mr. Cabe excels in the courtroom, and his criminal trial experience increases the value of the services he provides to clients.
Mr. Cabe’s trial skills occasionally transfer from the courtroom to the classroom. For years, he has coached trial advocacy teams for the Mercer University School of Law. His teams have traveled all over the United States for competitions, and notable victories include wins over New York University; University of California, Berkeley; and Harvard University.
Prior to his service as an Assistant District Attorney, Mr. Cabe began his legal career as a corporate attorney for the prestigious business law firm of Spivey, Pope, Green, and Greer in Macon, Georgia. While there, he was also able to help victims of negligence and malpractice, and the experience of benefitting those clients fuels his current practice.
Outside the practice of law, Mr. Cabe enjoys spending time with his family, golfing, hunting, and Brazilian jiu jitsu.
- University of Georgia, B.A. (2009)
- Mercer University, Walter F. George School of Law, Juris Doctor (2014)
- Phi Delta Phi Legal Honor Society, President
Honors and Community Involvement
- Trial Advocacy Team Coach, Mercer University, Walter F. George School of Law
- Macon Telegraph Best of the Best (2021): Best Law Practice in Macon
- William Augustus Bootle Inn of Court, Member
- State Bar of Georgia, Member
- All Georgia Trial Courts.