Director of Data Analytics
Cameron has been using the practice of law to help those injured by the negligence of others for more than a decade. While he has also spent time representing criminal defendants and individuals grappling with the difficulties of consumer bankruptcy, he has focused nearly his entire career helping those injured by others.
Prior to joining Mayo Hill, Cameron had his own smalltown practice in Madison, GA before joining a larger personal injury firm that represented clients all over the state. While working for a larger firm provided opportunities to gain experience, Cameron chose to join Mayo Hill to both return to his roots of spending more time with each individual client as well as have more time to tailor a strategy best meant for each individual case for the benefit of his clients.
In his spare time, Cameron enjoys spending time with his wife, Mary, and his two small children. Prior to moving to Macon, Cameron enjoyed volunteering and spent years coaching youth sports, serving as Chairman of the Morgan County Recreation Commission, and President of the Madison Area Youth Soccer Association. As we look forward to moving past the COVID-19 pandemic as a community, he is excited to once again volunteer to make his community a better place.
- University of Georgia (Bachelor of Arts, Political Science, 2003; Spanish Minor)
- Universidad de Cadiz (Study Abroad, 2003)
- University of Alabama School of Law (J.D., 2008)
Honors and Community Involvement:
- Macon Telegraph Best of the Best (2021): Best Law Practice in Macon
- Georgia Trial Lawyers’ Association
- Honor Court Justice (University of Alabama)
- Dean’s Community Service Award (University of Alabama)
- National Honors Society Scholar (university of Georgia)
- Dean’s List
- President, Madison Area Youth Soccer Association (former)
- Chairman, Morgan County Recreation Board (former)
- Coach, Morgan County Middle School and Madison Area Youth Soccer Association (former)
- All Georgia Trial Courts
- U.S. District Court for the Northern District of Georgia
- U.S. District Court for the Middle District of Georgia
- U.S. District Court for the Southern District of Georgia