Even in the midst of all that happened in 2020, we are grateful to have still been able to serve our clients and assist them as they navigated their cases.
By living out our mission of being “21st Century Trial Lawyers,” we quickly adapted to the challenges that 2020 presented. With virtually no down time, we were able to seamlessly shift our attorneys and entire staff to remote working during the initial height of the pandemic. We never ceased communication with our clients – by making ourselves available via teleconferences, video chats, emails, and our personal cell phones.
Although the majority of the year Georgia was (and remains) under a Statewide Judicial Emergency, we were still able to gain favorable outcomes for many of our clients.
As we look back on 2020, we’d like to highlight a few of those.
- Successful seven-figure recovery on a wrongful death apartment complex shooting within six months following the incident
- Summary Judgment granted in our client’s favor on issue of abandonment and probate descent to determine rightful recipient of wrongful death proceeds
- Policy Limits recovery of $325,000 in just four months after Mayo | Hill took over the case from another attorney/firm
- Recovery of $18,000 in Attorney’s Fees from Elbert County in heavily contested litigation
- Policy Limits recovery of $100,000 in a case where Plaintiff initially found at fault/after other attorneys refused to assist our client
You can read about more of our results here.
We’d like to thank each of our clients for their trust in our firm, even in the midst of all of the uncertainty last year brought. If you or a loved one have been seriously injured as a result of medical malpractice, an auto accident, or nursing home negligence, please give our office a call at 478-238-9898. We’re here to help.
Happy New Year to each of you!