As the last quarter of 2019 draws near, we’re taking a look back at all this year has held for Mayo | Hill.
It has been a banner year, both professionally and personally. To say we’re grateful – for both our clients and our families – would be an understatement.
A look at some of the firm’s highlights:
- In March, the Mercer Law School Mock Trial team, which Robert Cabe coaches, placed in the Top 4 at the National Ethics Trial Competition in California.
- In June, Michael Mayo argued a case at the Court of Appeals in Atlanta.
- Of one of Michael Hill’s wins, a client said, “Michael not only won our case, but was kind, compassionate, and caring.”
- Both Michael Mayo and Michael Hill were recognized on the list of National Trial Lawyers Top 40 Under 40.
- Mayo|Hill has successfully recovered millions of dollars this year, and in the process, established trust and friendship with our clients and their families.
Personally, we’ve celebrated wedding anniversaries, our children’s birthdays (including a first birthday for Michael Hill’s son!), and wins for our favorite football teams. While we’ve worked hard and have spent long days at the office, we’ve also been able to spend time traveling around the country with our family and friends. And we have loved every minute of it.
As we look toward Q4 of 2019, we’re thankful for all this year has brought Mayo | Hill. More than anything, we are excited about what the future holds for our firm and team. For the rest of 2019 and into 2020, our goals are to work hard and keep fighting for our clients, to continue to learn about our ever-changing field (so that we can continue to be the 21st Century trial lawyers our clients know and trust), to spend time with our families, and to continue to invest in our community.
Stay tuned – we’re looking forward to seeing what else 2019 has in store for Mayo | Hill!